Before you visit
Please ensure that you have read the information below before you visit the test centre:
- Have your booking confirmation to hand (This will have been sent to you via email).
- Only attend site on the allocated date/time you have chosen.
- Ensure you are wearing a face mask/covering when you arrive to site. You will not be allowed to enter the building without one.
- Once arriving at site you will be asked to register online with some personal/contact details e.g mobile phone number, email address. Therefore, you will need to bring a smart phone with you if possible but don't worry if you can't as the staff at reception will still be able to assist you.
- Anyone under the age of 16 will not be permitted to enter the test centre.
- Please ensure that if you have reading glasses that you bring them with you.
You can watch this guide video for information on how to self conduct your throat/nose swab.