Telford & Wrekin Rapid Testing
Telford & Wrekin Rapid Coronavirus Testing
You can make a booking for rapid coronavirus testing only if you have no coronavirus symptoms. We encourage particularly people who can’t work from home and need to go to work to book a rapid test regularly.
This testing takes place at The Place, Oakengates - Theatre Square Limes Walk, Oakengates, Telford, TF2 6EP. Please proceed up the ramp towards the main entrance of the theatre.
Children under the age of 16 will Not be permitted to enter the test centre.
How does the testing process work?
- On your arrival at The Place, Oakengates, you will be asked to register online and enter your contact details for the delivery of results.
- You will be given a self-swabbing test kit.
- Using the kit, you will be asked to swab the inside of your throat and nose, place the sample inside of the tube provided and pass it to a testing operative, who will process the results for you.
Watch this step-by-step video on how to take a coronavirus self-test swab
- The test should take under 15 minutes and once you have done it, you can leave.
- You will receive your test result directly to your mobile phone or email so there is no need to wait at the test centre.
How to make a rapid coronavirus test booking
To make a booking, you will need the following information:
- Contact Name
- Contact Address
- Email Address
- Mobile Phone Number
Please ensure you are wearing a face mask/covering when you enter the test centre.
click here to view our privacy statement
Book Symptom-free Test Appointment